Reason Why I Went Underground

This story starts about three years ago when I was living with a friend form Occupy Cincy's security committee and a friend from high school who I did martial arts with. Basically we had all holed up in this new house for the winter when I finally got a hold a new interview at Neon Dystopia and published the first chapter of Black Swords Inc in L0wl1f3 magazine. Alongside BSI I wrote a piece about the night my security comrade and I became friends and I mentioned how Jesse Jackson met with us at Occupy Cincinnati. This was like five years before the date of publicationa and we had a full house and I also was fairly political with my interview for Neon Dystopia that got published before Isaac interviewed Mike Pondsmith who's a major hero of mine.

Anyways this all happened the month before the Trump election and I had just gotten this bad ass little linux running beast of a laptop (I swear to God whoever set that thing up had a nazi decoding one time pad in mind) and I had not used it at all for two years. Well, I got weirded out because we ordered some Dominos for Halloween and I was unlucky enough to answer the door and see the kid delivering was in blackface and the reciept that NO ONE BUT ME looked at said KKK on it. Figuring it was Halloween and someone was trolling I kept it to myself for another month or two as Street Clan and AntiE garnered some global attention and the country fell to Russian hackers who suck Putin's cock regularly because Trump won. Ever gotten a letter from someone who's military and they're slagging the Commander in Chief a month after the election? That's how you know there's a failure in office and nazis are running the streets like Charlottesville (WHETE'S YOUR FUCKING STATUES NOW SPENCER YOU FIST FUCKING AHOLE????).

By January I bugged out and was on my way to Nebraska via Columbus when I realized I was in Columbus and missed said military friend so badly I couldn't see myself leaving town. So I went homeless for a while in the dead of winter running around scavenging for food and eventually ended up in an apartment in German Village but when I went to an old employer one morning I saw that the Loyal Knights of the KKK had figured out who I was and presumably said friend who was protected by barbed wire and fences since we had both worked there together years ago and... I bugged out again.

Ended up getting a hold of some red pills those Alt Righters were apparently so fond of and a list of false diagnosis (seriously doc if I had AIDs and whatever else you put on there I'd be dead) and I ran around this town's main drag for a bit. This is where shit got interesting. I had this dream in December 2012 that I'd be in that town hearing massive amounts of gunfire like the fucking Mask Off video (I guess Lowlife wasn't cool enough) and that's when I realized the dream was a premonition and said "Fuck this I hear gunfire but see no riot" and sat outside the bar that had the short guy with the nunchucks and free popcorn and found out that the laptop could reset routers and thus did so with every router in the intersection for a few nights until the police showed up and I finally got a reference for a one room the next town down.

Well, the dream kept coming true because as secure as the building looked after I sobered up the neo nazis moved in and started slinging meth to the hobos and the bars stopped letting me in so I started fighting the redneck meth head known  Country (I wish that was a joke) and shut down every router within two blocks while the Neo Nazis began to get down with their girlfriends. NO WIFI FOR YOU YOU FASCISTS says I and after the third fight with the redneck and some bullshit tikitorch bomb showing up on my back porch I decided to get them all evicted.

Sadly when I got back to town some idiot who only ever went to one Occupy march decided to stab me in the back and call not only the Iron Horsemen but also the AB on me because I opened up to her about the fucked up necrophilic pedophiles I saw on the when I got the tip that Elysium was a deep web pedophile site. Guess what? That's why we were called Anti E because the E stood for Elysium. The German Federal police raided the fuck out of those dumbass child rapists and snagged reportedly 90,000 accounts along with it. Anit E's primary mission was done and I decided to take down the blog because I didn't feel like getting hacked AND shot and began to start figuring out the alt right's mindset after they lost all their stupid slave master statues and basically came to the conclusion that the alt right is all for a bush war in the woods just around anywhere. Shocked and horrified that the backwoods had become lost to me again the local meth dealer broke into my apartment and stole my bag of pills and my phone, and thus I lost most of Reaver's work from the past ten years. Fucking assholes. Turns out that meth dealer must have sold it to the little Waffen SS wearing piece of shit whose uncle is a Iron Horseman and he began to most recently try and create blackmail against me despite the fact that his uncle probably hates the shit out of his brown ass. So fuck them right?

Oh and fuck playing Armata on Facebook game room. Ukrainians play it and they will clone your IP address and then shoot you with a virus gun with their shitty little vitural APU. Yes. A virus gun. I swear to God that shit I wrote about in the end of Black Swords Inc Volume 1 is real. Also fuck that Chinese piece of shit with the IPad who hacked my yahoo back in 2016 when I last published something. If he was smart he'd lie his ass off about the files in that account and get a commission for a cyber militia or something.

Anyways the nazis got evicted, princesses aeound here are racist whores with paranoid delusions of dope stealing granduer and I'm still in this shitty one room I've had nightmares about waiting for a fucking racist piece of shit to put a bullet in my head while not being able to get a hold of anyone I care about because they're probably dead or busy working to be dead. Fuck authoritarian boot licking pieces of shit and fuck the internet company for taking six months to reset the neighborhood's routers.

If I'm not dead by the end of this year I'll be set. Fuck this place and all people who don't walk the walk when they only talk the talk and fuck everyone who can't accept that there are people with real enemies because they didn't just stand around looking pretty for the cameras.

In the words of Tupac Shakur, "Even if I die I'm gonna be a fucking problem."

Comments