Small Update

In regards to the reasons I went underground the Klan did show in Dayton originally slated to have 20 members at their rally only 9 showed. Over 600 counter protesters rallied against them. I believe that the Esoteric Techno Fascists were the ones who sent the nazis I encountered in my building to harass the neighborhood as they were largely interested in spells and technology although they killed a black man down the street in December as well as destroying a shop owned by a Muslim man two blocks away. They apparently can cause dreams with negative after effects. I have personally been confronted with this and can attest to the negativite events that follow, however it does not seem to correlate with the effects of time as myself and my associates reported their group only within the last five years.

I am unsure as to what it may mean however I have some guesses. If it is combined with the hack I recieved I am unsure as to what will occur. However, knowing that my old friend who shall remain unamed is unreachable on any platform following the break in that caused my phone to be stolen just after two spoofed calls and what has followed was and is the lack of contact (thus far I have tried contacting her on two different phones, one of which was a landline) and could only get two rings before recieving an answering service. As her and I once worked at the local library and the Klan from North Carolina fliered it in 2017 before the nazis arrived, I am greatly worried about her inability to contact me. There still may be some danger. I've tried to make this battle of wits work. I don't fully understand how so many platforms could be disabled (a few family members are unreachable currently on Facebook as the option to add friends has been removed and two or more friends have suddenly blocked me despite this being a new account and the fact that no messages were recieved. Also I can verify that Messenger has been encountering issues as one voice clip to me exwife was dated with the year 1970. I personally can only believe that this has to do with the Armata hack that had my universal username in Russian as the first delivery account.

As that game is hosted in Eastern Europe and has Ukrainian players and that the dreams would give me information about OWS, Ukraine, and Syria, even Osama Bin Laden's whereabouts and death, in some cases knowing about things that were happening like SEALs violating rules of engagement in Iraq (my father was not a SEAL but was Navy and served with SEALs and spoke highly of them so this is difficult) in a dream at the time of the event, or prior as formerly listed I have been able to prepare responses to certain events in the past few years. However, I am unable to respond to them any longer as the events have unfolded and the dreams which were arriving twice a year have been absent since I came to this building and discovered the nazis.

I can only hope that this ends soon and that my friend is safe and sound. Oddly enough, the skinheads have been rather accomodating so I'm unsure what this will mean in the future.

Comments